
1. She is the most unselfish person I know. She will do anything for anyone. She is always thinking of others before herself.
2. She is the most hardworking person I know. I have never met anyone that loves to work as much as Jeannette. She loves to make lists of what she needs to do and then accomplish it all. Right now she is 30 weeks pregnant, working everyday, going to school full time, etc. She even walks to and from school twice a day which adds up to over two miles. That is pretty darn good for a pregnant girl. I'm married to superwoman!
3. She doesn't complain. Jeannette has had the hardest pregnancy I have ever known of. For months Jeannette couldn't even keep down water. It wasn't just in the morning either. It was a 24/7 ordeal. She knows that life isn't perfect and that this was just something she had to deal with.
4. She is loyal. I have never had to worry about Jeannette flirting or looking at other guys in a bad way. She only has eyes for me and I truly love her for that.
5. She wants to be a stay-at-home mom. I think that I lucked out on this. I have never wanted to stick my kids in a day care and neither has Jeannette. I think there is nothing better than a mother nurturing her child at home.
6. She cares about everyone. Jeannette wants to help everyone she knows. She doesn't want anyone to go through rough times because she loves them. I have to sometimes tell her that she has to let people make mistakes no matter how dumb and idiotic it is.
7. Jeannette is extremely logical. I never have to worry about Jeannette going out and draining our bank account. Jeannette isn't the type of person that will just go out and buy something. Basically everything she wears was bought by me because I know she is too frugal to buy it herself. She doesn't put pressure on me to ask me to buy unnecessary things. She doesn't use credit cards which I LOVE! She isn't high maintenance at all which is a huge plus.
8. She is my biggest supporter. When I graduate next April I'm going to give Jeannette all the credit. If it wasn't for her I probably would have quit by now. She believes in me even when I don't believe in myself. I couldn't do this without her!
9. She is so smart it sickens me. I have never seen anyone cruise through Anatomy and Physiology with such ease. She had an A+ in both classes.
10. Oh yeah, did I mention that she is smokin HOT?!! She still gets hit on even though she's 30 weeks pregnant. The other day we were renting a movie from the school and the checkout guy was totally hitting on her right in front of me. It took him about 10 or 15 minutes to realize that we were married. I thought it was hilarious.

6 comments:
Yep...his eyes were hazel/golden when he was born. Now they are a dark blue.
I didn't know that they could be anything, but blue when they were first born.
Guess he has to be unusual
Jen is very beautiful and yes she does have a heart of gold! I am glad you love her so much Brant! It is very impressive!
Hey, Jen
Your mom mentioned to Cajun Man that you were thinking about whether or not you should take your blog private.
If you want our thoughts on it, email me and I'll let you know what we've gone back and forth with and why we decided.
If you don't want our advice - that's cool. We'll forget about it.
Loves!
Yeah, golden birthdays for both of us!
Thanks for the birthday love - and now I look like a stalker. Three comments on one post.
You better post again soon or someone will call the cops on me!
Thanks, Brandt. I didn't know that you read my blog, too. So much fun. Between my blog and facebook, I'm at 46 birthday messages as well as three cards and a basket of flowers. This may be my favorite birthday yet!
I like the new background, too.
Post a Comment