Pages

Wednesday, April 22

First Day of School


School sucks...that is all I have to say! I honestly cannot believe how excited I was for it to start back up again...crazy! This semester is going to be super hard and I guess it all kind of hit me Monday and yesterday. I didn't get home Monday until 8 pm and I was completely exhausted and hungry. And then Tuesday when I wasn't at school or work I was doing homework- I have TONS of homework already...but I guess that's what I get for taking block classes. My favorite part about school is walking there. The weather has been SO nice and I love it! Last night I was getting ready for bed and Brandt was like why are you all red? And yeah, I got a sunburn from walking to school! I thought that was pretty hilarious! I walk a little over 2 miles a day and it feels so good to get out and exercise!
School is going pretty good for Brandt, other than some of his books not getting here on time. He likes all of his classes and is really happy with his teachers. I miss him like crazy though because I feel like he is always gone and I never get to see him :( I can't wait for both of us to be done with school!!



0 comments: