5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Sophomore in High School- it seems like it was way longer than 5 years ago!
2. Getting braces- SMILE!
3. Learning how to drive a stick shift
4. Singing with "Sugar & Spice"
5. Being boy crazy- sorry Brandt but its true!
5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. Get milk!!!!!
2. Watch Gilmore girls
3. Register for classes
4. Put together a baby changer for my beautiful baby girl!
5. Give Brandt lots of kisses!
5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Buy a new car or two... :D
2. Start a fat college fund for our kids
3. Pay off student loans
4. Take our parents on a trip to some foreign country- Paris, Italy, Thailand!
5. Save the rest for dental school
5 places I have lived:
1. Pleasant Grove, Utah
2. Scott City, Kansas
3. Shallow Water, Kansas
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Farmington, New Mexico- my favorite so far!
5 jobs I've held:
1. Wife
2. El Conquistador waitress
3. Wendy's- the funnest job EVER!
4. Park Lane Nursing Home CNA
5. La Mesa Chiropractic Center- therapy and receptionist/insurance clerk
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Possibly having another child
2. Enrolling Peyton in preschool!
3. Getting ready for Brandt to graduate from Dental school
4. Training for a marathon
5. Being the best wife and mommy ever!
5 people I tag:
1. Katelyn
2. Sarah
3. Brit
4. Johanna
5. Callie


2 comments:
I totally am going to do this once E goes down 4 a nap!! Give peyton kisses from us!!
Fine, Fine, If you say so.
Post a Comment