Pages
Sunday, March 15
6 months!
Posted by
Jeannette & Brandt
I have less than 4 months!!!!!!!!!! I love being pregnant. It really has been fun. My favorite part is being able to feel her moving inside of me and when she gets the hiccups. Lately though, it has been really hard to sit up straight. It feels like she is up in my ribs and wow does it hurt! Any suggestions on how to deal with this or make it go away? Its been so fun being able to share this with Brandt- I know that he is going to be such an amazing daddy. We are both so excited to have her and to meet her! So here it is....my 24 week belly!

5 comments:
he only way I have found to deal with or make it go away, is to give birth! You will be amazed at how great it feels to be able to sit cross legged and lean forward! Just be prepared that for the next 4 months you will be leaning back when you sit. Oh, and it gets really fun when the baby stretches into your ribs! Ouchie Mama! But I wouldn't trade it for anything!! They are so worth it!
You look amazing! What a cute picture. Keep up the good work.
You are so tiny like I was! YOu look fabulous Jen! I love it and I am so glad that you love being Pregnant! There is nothing you can do to ease rib pain! Sry, you just have to deal with it! But if you have acid reflux you can take tums! They are amazing!
Holy Freaking cute belly! you are so little still!! I am so excited for you! :)
Woo hoo!!
Post a Comment