Pages

Tuesday, March 10

RING flushed down the TOILET!!!!

This is Brandt--Okay, as most of you know pregnant women are constantly peeing. It's just a fact of life. Anyways, yesterday I was out in the living room reading for one of my classes and I hear the toilet flush. Then I heard " OH NO! MY RING FELL IN THE TOILET AND I FLUSHED IT! Okay, at this point my ears perked up and my heart started racing. I thought to myself, " did I just hear what I thought I heard?" Did Jeannette just flush her wedding ring down the toilet?!!!!! I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. I walked into the bathroom and found Jeannette standing over the toilet gazing down in the bowl with a look of " my life is over!" on her face. I swear she was about to cry. I asked her, " baby, did I hear what I thought I heard?" She said yes. My heart sunk to my stomach. I said "really?!" She said " YES, my ear ring fell off while I was flushing the toilet and now it's gone!" That was the best news since Jeannette told me she was pregnant. Man, I was crappin bricks! lol

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! Gosh, caught my attention!! Next one is a cracker jack box ring!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. That is horrible!! At least it was not her wedding ring which you totally had my attention hoping that it wasn't! Good gracious!

JoHanna Bennion said...

Yeah, I wasn't so lucky, I guess. My ring disapeared before we were even married a year. How sad is that. John wont buy me anymore Jewlry, i lost his confidence. Jen you better be careful...You keep your ring safe and snug on that finger!