Pages

Monday, March 23

Just Because

So I really have nothing special to write about...but I feel like I haven't posted anything for awhile. Life is pretty slow and boring right now. Brandt is busy with school and with only 3 weeks of school left he is pretty stressed out, so it seems like I hardly get to spend any time with him. But he's amazing and the hardest worker that I know and I appreciate everything he does for me. Peyton is still active as ever...I swear she never stops moving around in there. Sometimes I wish I could see inside to see what she is doing. I feel like she goes from my back to my ribs- so sometimes I have rib pain and sometimes I have back pain. Crazy girl! I can't wait to meet her! School starts back up again for me April 20th and I can't wait! I will be working at the testing center again every day from 12:30-3:30 and going to school full time. I can't wait to be busy again and to have the time fly by! I will be taking mostly online classes since I will be having Peyton a month before the semester ends. I actually really like online classes because even though the semester doesn't start for another month I have been able to get a head start on all of my homework. I plan on having all of the homework done for my religion class before the semester even starts- what a relieve that will be!
Today I am pretty sure I started having some braxton hicks. It just felt like a wave of pain that would build in my abdomen. Like my stomach would start to get really tight and it would build and hurt really bad for a second and then go back down. At first I didn't know what they were and I was scared but I looked it up online and from what I read it's perfectly normal and it's a good thing. So hopefully my labor will go by a lot faster! Alls I have to say is...Bring it on baby! My goal is to have Peyton completely naturally. I don't have anything against the epidural but this is just something that I want to do for myself and I am going to do it no matter what! Unless of course there is an emergency. I feel like I have been pregnant forever and that I still have forever until I am done....and I am so ready to be done!



3 comments:

Katie and joe said...

you are braver than me- i don't know if i could have done it without the epidural! i am a sucker for pain. i had them give it to me at 2 centimeters...

deargoodness said...

so I just wrote a huge comment and it got deleted. grrr. Anyways, kudos on wanting to go natural! I was more like 'oh, the first one I'll use the drugs and then after that I'll do natural'. It went great, so no complaints here! I can't wait for you to finally meet your little girl-it'll be so great! Your mom told me your nursery is ladybugs-how cute!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Good luck with having her naturally! I'm getting an epidural every time if I can:) Pregnancy does feel like it NEVER ends. I felt the same way after the first three months. One day, my friend, she'll be out FOREVER and you can play and have tons of fun! Thanks for all your help last week! I really appreciate it! Nice job on going ahead in your classes! That always reduces stress