Pages

Thursday, December 18

Home Sweet Home

I love being home. It is the greatest feeling in the whole world! We arrived at midnight Sunday morning and the first thing my Daddy does is make me blueberry pancakes...it was delicious! It's been so nice being home with my family and just being able to relax; for the first time Brandt and I don't have homework, we don't have work, we don't have school...nothing! And it's so cute because my parents take such good care of me- I have already gained 4 pounds since I've been here! And the best part- I haven't been taking my pills as much as I used to because for some reason I just haven't needed too. I just love my family and I love being able to spend time with them. By the way...Adam- if you read this- right now I'm the favorite child because I need Dad most- he's fattening me up! :D

5 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

I laughed my head off when I read this. Adam...just shrugged his shoulders. I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I tried leaving a comment on your haircut entry, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. I'm at Kyle's family's place. I love your haircut! Family is awesome. It's good to hear you are gaining weight and feeling better!!!!! Have an excellent Christmas

Nate said...

Im glad your Daddy is taking great care of you!! Have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you get lots... for the baby! haha!!!

Glynnwood said...

Oh, there's no place like home for the holidays...

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I just realized I was signed in on nate's name when I left that comment, haha!!!