Pages

Monday, December 22

Grades

Hey this is Brandt...you probably won't read this after reading the first four words but oh well( my stuff just isn't as good as Jeannette's). Well, we received our grades and we both rocked this semester. Jeannette did so awesome even though she was throwing up day and night. I don't know how she managed to find time to study but she must have. She probably taped her note cards under the toilet bowl lid or something. She had really hard classes and she did amazing. I couldn't be more proud of her. I know that I probably would have given up if I was puking my brains out 24/7. GOOD JOB BABE!!! I didn't do too shabby either. I got all A's and one B+. My overall GPA is a 3.8 something which is pretty good. I just received a $820 per semester shcolarship from the school on top of a $2,000 per semester smart grant on top of a $1,600 per semester federal grant. Man we are being blessed right now. Anyways, just wanted to let you know the great news.

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

YAY!!!!!! At least SOMEBODY did get good grades this semester!!! You guys rock!!!!!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

oh... and at least you write on the "FAMILY BLOG", Nate doesnt....

Unknown said...

Congrats, Guys!

I hope Jeannette is feeling better. Maybe she needs some of that Honduran Hot Sauce to get over that cold!

Glynnwood said...

Way to go, you two. By about 6th period I found the message you wrote on my wall--no, not on my face, but in my classroom. Ha, ha. Mom and I are sure proud of how hard you both work.