Pages

Friday, December 26

Dream Pack'n Play Purchased...Thanks Brit and Adam for the help

I bought Jeannette her dream pack'n play!!!! It was supposed to be a surprise but that didn't last long:) My Amazing brother and sister in law's helped me get it all purchased in stealth mode because Jeannette was only a couple of feet away but I ruined the surprise later that night before we went to sleep. I couldn't help it because I love making her happy and I knew that she would be really excited ( which she was). I love giving her a hard time by refusing to buy the baby stuff she wants because I know that I'm going to give in and she'll love me even more for it. If I just went out and bought it she wouldn't appreciate me as much:) I'm just kidding but I love to see her smile.

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Yay, a baby purchase! get used to it Brandt... Babies cost a lot of money! Gosh, E's hospital bill was over $13,000... Good Luck!!

JoHanna Bennion said...

Your a good husband Brant. Babies are very expencive but they are worth every trouble. I am so glad that Jen was able to get the pack n play that she wanted.

Jeannette & Brandt said...

not worried...we've always been smart with money.