Pages

Friday, October 24

Tag....you're it!

So Stephanie tagged me quite awhile ago I just haven't gotten around to doing it yet... so here it goes!
  1. I love popping pimples...Brandt hates it because normally he's my victim!
  2. I absolutely love clothes. Lately I've been doing this weird thing where I will go to a store online and fill my "shopping cart" full of items that I want and then after I'm done shopping or I should say dreaming I just click out of the website. How weird?!
  3. I think I am probably the only girl I know who actually has their adams apple showing...gross!
  4. Ever since my nutrition class last winter I have been obsessed with food labels. I read everything! I wont buy any groceries without checking the label and reading the ingredients and if it has partially hydrogenated anything in it or MSG I wont buy it.
  5. I love to snuggle! At night I cuddle up to Brandt so much that he's basically pushed all the way over to the edge. And if I'm not cuddling with him I need my own blanket to snuggle with.
  6. I love green olives!!! I would eat them all the time but Brandt doesn't like them and he wont kiss me if I eat them..how sad!
  7. I love to sing and dance in the shower! Singing in the shower is the best because for some reason your voice always sounds so much better.
Since I dont have seven people to tag I am just tagging everyone who reads my blog! So Adam and Brit and Kate, Nate and little E!



3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Olives are nasty! I won't kiss nate if he has any either so I don't blame Brandt! Hey, you guys wanna go bowling tonight at 7??

Brit Bennion said...

You push Brandt all the way to the edge of the bed??? It MUST be a Bennion thing, because Adam does that to me too! I'm always waking up at night because I'm falling off of the bed...so I have to kick and push him back over so that I can get back on the bed. Sometimes when I was pregnant, and up 5 times a night to go to the bathroom, I would come back and Adam would have totally taken my spot in bed and would STEAL my pillow. You Bennions!

Unknown said...

Ah....Netters. Thanks for playing! Keith and I tease about who pushes who, but I have to have a blanket to cuddle with! Love ya :D