So this morning I took a pregnancy test when I woke up and sure enough it FINALLY came out positive! Brandt and I had been talking a couple days before and we both just really felt like I was pregnant, it just felt different this time. It has been SO fun calling everyone and listening to Brandt talk to his family. He's going to be a daddy and he's so excited and that makes me sooo happy! I love it! One of my really good friends also found out that she is pregnant today as well so we both went and got more pregnancy tests and they both came out positive again. So we made our appointments and we are going to the doctor today and once we get our note saying we're pregnant from the doctor we are going to apply for medicaid. According to the pregnancy calendar I am around 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and my due date should be June 27th...but we'll see what the doctor says whenever that time comes! So I am just so happy and I will definitely let everyone know how everything goes! Oh and one more thing... the thing that is super cool about this is today is Brandt and I's ten month anniverasy and we found out today that we're pregnant!! YAY!
Pages
Wednesday, October 29
We're Pregnant!!!
Posted by
Jeannette & Brandt
So this morning I took a pregnancy test when I woke up and sure enough it FINALLY came out positive! Brandt and I had been talking a couple days before and we both just really felt like I was pregnant, it just felt different this time. It has been SO fun calling everyone and listening to Brandt talk to his family. He's going to be a daddy and he's so excited and that makes me sooo happy! I love it! One of my really good friends also found out that she is pregnant today as well so we both went and got more pregnancy tests and they both came out positive again. So we made our appointments and we are going to the doctor today and once we get our note saying we're pregnant from the doctor we are going to apply for medicaid. According to the pregnancy calendar I am around 4 to 5 weeks pregnant and my due date should be June 27th...but we'll see what the doctor says whenever that time comes! So I am just so happy and I will definitely let everyone know how everything goes! Oh and one more thing... the thing that is super cool about this is today is Brandt and I's ten month anniverasy and we found out today that we're pregnant!! YAY!

3 comments:
GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were sooooooo excited for you guys!!!!!!
congrats! That is exciting for you two!! :) You guys will make great parents!
Congrats cuz!! I am so excited for you!! Keep us all posted!!
Post a Comment