Pages

Wednesday, July 10

The Bike

Peyton loves her new bike! 



This picture cracks me up! She couldn't figure out how to use her brakes and started going faster than she was comfortable with...so what do I do while she is screaming for her life? I take a picture, of course!
This picture reminds me of my little brother, Jake.
I had to include this picture of Penelope I took earlier today. I love this girl!
Tubby time!

4 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

Love this! Bikes are the best. What a beautiful area you live in!

Brooke & Skyler said...

I seriously crack up every time I see that picture of peyton (going to fast) on her bike. It's perfect!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I can totally see a little jacob in her face! Crazy!! And that picture of penelope is so sweet! What a sweetheart, wish I could meet her!

Abby said...

So cute!! You should see if Peyton would try to ride without her training wheels. We gave Lilimae a bike for her 4th birthday last year and her little neighbor friend starting riding without her training wheels right after that, and so Lilimae wanted to try it without and she learned in a few hours! She was a little shaky for the first few days but she's been riding without ever since! I didn't think that was possible at 4, but it is!