We have now lived in Kansas City longer than any other area we have ever been. This is definitely our home and we have made a lot of really fun traditions here. Brandt is a huge baseball fan so we try to attend 1-2 games each summer. When I was pregnant with Penelope I was craving a corn dog so bad that I had to have one and now we cant go to a game without getting one and the girls usually share a snowcone. It is such a fun tradition and we all enjoy it!
Wow that's weird to think that you've been there longer than anywhere else! Seems like you just moved there. What a fun tradition! I'm with ya on the corn dog thing too..yum. Btw no, I haven't done my food blog yet either because this math class has me bogged down. One day!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
4 comments:
Wow that's weird to think that you've been there longer than anywhere else! Seems like you just moved there. What a fun tradition! I'm with ya on the corn dog thing too..yum. Btw no, I haven't done my food blog yet either because this math class has me bogged down. One day!
That's so fun to look back on your pictures through the years! Great idea and such a beautiful family!
I love family traditions! You guys look like you are having so much fun there!!
I can't believe how much they've grown and changed! I love a good Royals game. Maybe B and I can hit one up with you one of these days!
Post a Comment