Pages

Monday, May 13

Sweet Pen

I finally got around to taking Penelope's pictures in her blessing dress. It fit pretty snug, but she sure looked adorable in it! She is now almost 5 months. She is the sweetest baby ever! She loves to people watch and is very observant. She is very quiet- so quiet that sometimes we forget she is there! One of her favorite people is Peyton; Peyton can always make her giggle. When she giggles it is more of a grunt and she is obsessed with her tongue- always blowing raspberries and sticking it out. She is most definitely a mommy's girl. We love her SO much.







5 comments:

TJ and Ansley said...

Such a sweet, sweet baby! You guys sure make some beautiful girlies.

deargoodness said...

what a sweetie, she is making me impatient--I can't wait to have a new baby to snuggle!

Kaylee said...

How cute! Love those pictures! That blanket (?) she's on is so cool for pictures--where did you find it??

Brit Bennion said...

So sweet! I can't wait to meet her! She is beautiful

Brooke & Skyler said...

Such sweet pictures! And that dress is beautiful!