Pages

Wednesday, January 30



Cinde"rella"

Princess Belle


Having a princess dance party.

These pictures crack me up because they were dancing in unison together. Paisley's little faces are so funny!
Best friends: headed to the park. They are always holding hands- it makes me happy!
For the most part, I love my kids...but these last couple of days have just been hard. I NEED a vacation. In the last two days I have learned that my so called waterproof mattress pad isn't so waterproof after all,the girls got lipstick on my rocker that wont come out, they spilled applesauce on my wing-backed chair, Peyton keeps having accidents which she has never done before, and I have yelled a lot more than I am proud of. But I will say that even though it has been hard I am so grateful that I am able to stay home with all my girls because I know this stage wont last forever.  On Monday we had 70 degree weather and it was AMAZING! I am so ready for Winter to be over. The girls and I definitely took advantage and we packed up some lunches and headed to the park. It was so nice to get out of the house. By the time we got home Peyton was covered in mud and sand. Paisley is such a weirdo when it comes to stuff like that. She doesn't like her hands to be dirty. Every time she would get sand on her hands she would run to me and I'd have to brush it off for her. Penelope was a trooper and slept in my backpack carrier the whole time. With each kid it doesn't necessarily get easier, but I find that I enjoy myself more. I just love having Penelope and I'm not as stressed or anxious about things. It is definitely busier, but I kind of like that. I cant believe that Penelope is already 6 weeks old. She still sleeps all the time! Out of all of my girls she is the most cuddly and loves to be held at all times. I've been doing a lot of photography sessions, so with some of the money I earned I bought myself a really nice backpack carrier and it was worth every penny! I use it every day, multiple times a day and my back never hurts! Yesterday I couldn't find Paisley anywhere. I looked and looked for her. I was starting to get worried because she can open doors now. So I walked over to the stairs leading outside and I saw her blanket poking out of Penelope's carseat. When I pulled back the cover there she was, just lounging with Pen's binki as happy as could be.

5 comments:

TJ and Ansley said...

Your girls are so cute and you are an amazing photographer. I'm going to talk with TJ tonight about getting together with you guys. If he's too busy the boys and I will just have to come down and play one day.

Glynnwood said...

Glad to see that one of the girls will actually wear that princess hat. :-). Maybe Paisley will try it some day.

Chelsey Hymas said...

They are all so adorable!! It's hard having 3 small kids! Sometimes at the end of the day I feel bad because I wasn't the mom I want to be, or should have been that day. Too much screen time for payton, too much yelling, stressed, and run down. It's exhausting but then there are so many wonderful things about it! I'm ready for warmer weather too! I think kids go stir crazy being cooped up inside all the time, and it adds so much to them acting out. I signed Payton up for swimming lessons and we are doing a "kids in motion" class that I found. Just something to get us out of the house and get some of his energy out of him!

Brit Bennion said...

You have such a cute family! I totally understand about the vacation thing. It seems like when you turn around something else has spilled or broken...etc! I'm sure it's just something that we have to get used to! Good luck. I love the princess pictures!!

Bethany Sines said...

love hearing your thoughts on three. i can relate to lots of these same feelings. We love being home, we wouldn't have it any other way, but it doesn't make it less hard. It sounds like you definitely do need a vacation, just having given birth and not being able to slow down and take a break for yourself. I wish we lived closer so we could babysit each others kids for an hour or so and just sit down for five seconds. haha. also, how in the world do you find time to do photography?!