Pages

Sunday, August 26

On the way to church today Peyton started laughing hysterically and then she proceeds to say, "Mommy, you ruined your hair! It looks like a present!" I had my hair in a messy bun.
When we were coming home from a play date I had the radio on and a Justin Bieber song came on and she says, "I dont like this song, it is boring." That was a proud mommy moment for me :) I have taught my daughter right!
Peyton and Pais love playing dress up. Their favorite item to wear are snow hats and they look like the little girl off of Despicable Me- which is Peyton's favorite movie. Anyways, today after church while they were playing Peyton had a cape on and while running around the living room she yells, "I'm the BEST superhero EVER!"
Peytons favorite tv show is Thomas. We watch it everyday- specifically the Halloween and Merry Christmas episodes. Paisley loves it too. She cant quite say Thomas and it comes out as "Nomas" which is adorable!
Peyton asks every single day if it is October yet. She is OBSESSED with Halloween. She loves all things spooky and scary. When I asked her what she was going to dress up as this year she told me that she is going to be a witch. And then when I asked her what I was going to dress up as she replied, "A mosquito!" and then she started busting up. She is a crack up! I still dont know where she learned that word.
She has one of the best memories in the world. When I told her that Fall was almost here she asked me if we could make a pumpkin pie again.
Paisley is the sweetest little girl ever. She loves to give hugs and kisses and she gives the best kisses ever! I just love these two little girls SO much. I am so excited for this new baby girl to come and to get to know her and her personality. I can already tell that she is going to be a handful.

1 comments:

deargoodness said...

love it! and Peyton is totally right-I can't wait for fall and pumpkin pie either :)