Pages

Sunday, July 15

Room Makeover

I am sad that I didn't take any before shots, but oh well. I have FINALLY finished Peyton and Paisley's room. I am really hoping this new baby is a girl because we only have a 2 bedroom apartment and their room is very girly. Since Brandt and I are on a very tight budget I knew I was going to have to incorporate pink into the color scheme since I already had pink curtains and the crib bedding is pink as well. So I found some really cute and cheap pink and yellow bedding for the bunk beds and went from there. We painted the walls grey with white trim. I took frames that I already had and spray painted them to match their colors and made the pom pom balls to go along with everything. I love how everything turned out and the girls do too!

I really want to paint the crib white...but Brandt thinks I am crazy. It probably wont happen because I am a little burnt out from crafting and painting right now. But I do plan to recover/redo the baby bedding whether this baby is a boy or girl. If its a girl I want to do pinks, yellow, and white. And if its a boy I will do yellow and grey!



7 comments:

Glynnwood said...

Great work! I really like the temple picture.

Glynnwood said...

Jen, the girls room looks very nice. I really like how you put the balls(?) in the corner over the crib. Nice job! Looks great!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

It looks amazing!!!!! I wish i could finish j's room....someday! I love the colors though. Everything looks awesome! Great job!!!!

deargoodness said...

aaaaaaahhhh! this is so freaking adorable! I love how it looks. you did such an amazing job! I love the pom poms, they are so fun

-Danica- said...

That looks SO cute!! Ha ha Hadley's room STILL isn't done. Oh well - thats what a budget does to ya lol. When do you find out if you are having a boy or girl??

Kaylee said...

Great job!! I love it!

bren said...

Man- you are good. I never would have guessed that this was done on a tight budget. That's what our whole house is done on- a very tight budget but I think it's fun that way. To see the money stretch and be creative, is gratifying. Nice job! Can't wait to hear what you're having.