Pages

Tuesday, July 31

Baby Girl #3

Today I had my sonogram to find out what we were having. I was SO nervous and excited. I was worried that since this is my third it wouldn't be as exciting or people wouldn't care...but that is so not the case. At least not for me anyways! I was just as excited to find out what this sweet baby was going to be that I couldn't sleep at all last night. I think I finally fell asleep at 3 a.m. It was like waiting for Christmas morning. I had been feeling like I was having another girl so I was super happy and excited to see another little girl on the screen, and I really wanted another girl.

Now we are trying to decide between two names that we like: Preslee or Penelope.
Since finding out I have already found the fabric I want to recover my crib bedding with...which is SO much cheaper than actually buying a whole new bedding set. And gone to hobby lobby for hair bow accessories to make. I am just a little bit excited :) Brandt is excited too. I think he secretly wanted a boy though. On the way out to the car, the first thing he said was, "Wow, think of all the weddings we're going to have to pay for. This is going to be expensive!"

Bows I made today

Baby girl #3...I love her already! It really has set in that we will be having another baby. I'm starting to get nervous but more excited to meet her!

6 comments:

deargoodness said...

oh I'm so excited for you, 3 girls will be so so so much fun! I love the name Penelope, maybe because there is a little girl in our ward who is completely adorable and she's called Penny.

-Danica- said...

I love this so much. Congrats girl - what a darling little family you will have. I can't wait to see her! As for the names, I have a niece named presley so i love that one, but penelope is darling too. Tough choice! I hope the next few months go by quickly!!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

CRAZY!! Hahaha I still cant believe it! Congrats again!!!

Brooke & Skyler said...

3 girls, sounds like lots of fun!!! Congratulations to your sweet little family. And I LOVE the name Presley! Can't wait to her what you decide on.

Bethany Sines said...

CONGRATS!!!

Chelsey Hymas said...

So Excited for you!!! Can't wait to see what she looks like! I love the name Preslee! Penelope is cute too though...I just think preslee goes so well with Peyton and Paisley!