Easter was a lot of fun this year. We decided to celebrate on Saturday morning because I wanted the girls to have plenty of time finding their eggs and baskets and to enjoy their candy and toys instead of rushing to get ready for church. As soon as they came out of their bedrooms from waking up we had them search for their Easter goodies. We had our egg hunt inside since it was rainy outside. Pais found 2 eggs and was completely content with that. But Peyton searched until her basket was full and there were no more eggs to be found. And of course she shared with her little sister.

I attempted to take some cute bunny pictures of Pais. She was not having it.

Their Easter dresses. As soon as it stops raining and we find the time, I am hoping to take the girls outside and get some cute pictures of them together in their dresses.
I found some punch balloons at Target for their Easter baskets: best buy ever! These girls have loved them. Brandt drew Phineas and Ferb on 2 of their balloons and Peyton carries them around with her everywhere.

Finding their Easter baskets.
3 comments:
Those are some sweet drawings of Phineas and Ferb! Your girls are so pretty! I love their Easter dresses!!
Such cute girls! I'm glad you all had a great Easter. We need to skype soon!
so cute! I saw those dresses when I was looking for one for Sophie. Love them! You girls are seriously so beautiful!
Post a Comment