I dont know about anyone else, but I am shocked that December is already half way over it seems. Only two more weeks til Christmas...wow! I cannot wait for Christmas. Peyton talks about Santa every day. She is my little helper; as soon as it gets dark outside she is back behind the tree turning the lights on for me and it is magical every.single.time! This year we are staying home and it will be our first year without family and to be honest, I am actually really excited! I have our entire menu planned out for the day and some really great family traditions that I cant wait to start.
Brandt is finishing up his application for the Air Force right now. He has his physical on the 19th and I guess it is pretty intense. He has to be there at 4:45am and they make you strip down and they check EVERYTHING...I am so glad that it is him and not me :) We have really put a lot of thought and prayer into our decision for him to join the Air Force. We've been thinking and praying about it since September and it just feels right. So now we are just praying that everything works out and he gets accepted. It will help us so much financially now and in the future and plus, we are really excited to have the chance at possible living in Hawaii or Japan or even England! And it will be pretty nice not to have to stress out about finding a job as soon as school is over.
For Thanksgiving this year we went to my parent's new house. It was a lot of fun getting to see my family and spend time with everyone together again. I have the best family-there is never a dull moment. Plus, I loved watching my girls play with their cousins. Peyton had such a blast; she is still talking about Papa and Grandma's house.





4 comments:
AHEM! Air Force?!?! How can we talk practically everyday and you not mention this?!?!?!?!
your girls are so adorable. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well with the Air Force!
Wow the Air Force?? That is crazy! But I am glad you guys feel good about it, I hope everything goes great. That would be so cool to live out of the country for a little bit!
Love the Thanksgiving pictures. Come back!
Post a Comment