I love how well my girls play together. They are seriously best friends. Moments like these melt me. Once again I am reminded how grateful I am that we have little Paisley in our lives-Peyton would be SO bored without her!

First piggytails!
Peyton fell asleep in her highchair after church while we were eating dinner. Our church is from 1-4 so she always misses her nap...what a cutie!
Vampire Baby! Someone handed out these cute lil vampire teeth.
This picture was taken at our ward trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun. They served chili with cornbread. It was kind of a stressful night getting there. I didn't have the car that day and I had been asked to make Halloween decorated cupcakes the night before to bring. So I had to walk the girls in the jogger to the store and pick some stuff up. I was rushing to get everyone ready, decorate cupcakes, decorate our trunk, and convince Brandt to go...but once we got there everything was perfect and we all had a blast.


Dancing Queen
On Halloween night I took Peyton out with my good friend Karen and her daughter Avery. Brandt and her husband stayed home to watch the babies. It was seriously so much fun. Peyton is adorable and pretty much the sweetest most out going little girl I know. She was running from house to house and she was so excited about all the "spooky skeletons, and pumpkins and itsy bitsy spiders". She would say trick or treat and then after they gave her candy she would say, "Thank you soooo much! Happy happy halloween!" And every single person that we passed she would say, "Hi friends!" I just loved it. Having kids makes EVERYTHING so much more fun!








4 comments:
Ohhh it's soooooo true! having kids makes everything one million times better/happier!! I love little kids and how excited they get for holidays. They really are the cutest little girls and seriously Paisley's little piggie tails are to die for!!!! So tiny and so cute!!!! They make her look so much older and toddlerish. Peyton's certainly the cutest bumble bee i've ever seen! That's for sure!!
So sweet! What darling girls you have! Can't wait to see you guys SO SOON!
PIGGY TAILS! :) Love em - although Paisley has WAY more hair than Hadi! Jealous. Your girls are so adorable, and you are right, everything so much better with kids!
Painted Ladies in your tub.
Post a Comment