
Okay, I don't know if anyone else feels like this...but summer was way too short for me! I felt like there was absolutely no transition from summer to fall. It was like I woke up one day and BAM...Fall was here. This past week has been so dark and dreary...yesterday was the first day the sun was actually shining. I wanted to go outside and soak it all in. I've had to do a lot of my running on the treadmill and running 9 miles on a treadmill sucks. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Fall, especially the cute clothes, cooler weather, yummy comfort warm food, and the changing colors. But I am not looking forward to winter. And another thing that comes with Fall is the start of a new semester. Life is so busy right now. And I cannot believe that my Paisiboo turns one this week. She just cannot grow up. I want her to stay my baby forever. This morning we were watching Arthur on the couch and she leaned her head into my chest and just cuddled me and I wanted to freeze that moment forever. She is so sweet and the best baby ever.
General Conference is in a couple weeks and I cant wait! It is weird to think back a year ago. Paisley was a brand new baby, my parents had come into town to meet her that weekend and we watched the Saturday session together. And now she is turning one!! Crazy how fast time goes


These two have been best buds since day one. Don't ya just love their cute tan lines?
Baby got back!



These two have been best buds since day one. Don't ya just love their cute tan lines?
Baby got back!

3 comments:
Happy Almost Birthday to Paisley! I still remember you calling me after you had her at like 3am and your voice sounding awful!!! I can't believe she's turning ONE! Where does the time even go?! I'm looking forward to conference as well, there are many, many things that I'm praying to hear some guidance and direction on. I think this is the first year I will go into conference with specific things I'm hoping to learn about. Good Luck running, I'm jealous I wish I could run right now, but this area just doesn't feel safe to run alone in. Then again, neither is yours at 5am either haha!!! Love you ladies!!!
those are some serious awesome tan lines! hilarious! great job on the running! I'm starting to get nervous because my race is in 1 month....
Love you and your little family, Netters! We hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment