Pages

Wednesday, August 10

Best Snack Ever


Last night I was craving homemade salsa and Brandt was craving mint chocolate chip ice cream so we went out and got all the fixings...little did we know, but when you eat these two things together it is pure awesomeness. After eating a couple bites of the salsa and your mouth is on fire, just take a couple big bites of ice cream to cool down. It is perfect and refreshing and yumminess.
Chunky Salsa
  • 5 medium roma tomatoes, diced
  • 1/2 onion(I used both red and yellow), diced
  • 1-2 serrano peppers(keep the seeds if you like spicy), diced
  • Lots of cilantro,chopped
  • Juice of a lime
  • kosher salt
  • pepper
  • garlic powder
  • cumin
Add everything together and viola! For the spices I just add to taste. I didn't add too much cumin or garlic salt- just a couple shakes. Also, it tastes best after sitting for 2 hours.

1 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Yay!!! Thanks for posting it although I may not try the ice cream with it... seems a bit off! You guys sure are clever though!!