





I love her pink shoes. We found them at the baby Gap outlet. Everything in the store was 50% off and since it was the outlet it was already super cheap, so we got them for $6 and they sell the same things at target for $18. Oh, how I love a good deal! But, on a sadder note, we got the shoes a little bit big so she could wear them longer and I had no idea how much they were rubbing the back of her heels until I noticed she was walking funny. She had the worst blisters I have ever seen in my life. They were bleeding and just plain nasty. For days I had to walk around behind her and scrub blood out of my carpets because they kept opening and bleeding everywhere and the bandaids wouldn't stay on. Gross, I know...but so sad! I felt like the worst mom ever. But she was so happy that she didn't even complain or tell me her feet hurt and that is what breaks my heart even more.







It is crazy to me that my little girl is already two. I can't even begin to describe how much I love her. She is the cutest, sweetest thing ever. For her birthday we went to a farmstead here in town. It is amazing. And free and we definitely like free! Afterwards we went to our pool, made pizza, and just relaxed. It was the perfect day.




1 comments:
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!!!! We can't wait to see you next... even if it is at Byu-Idaho in 16 years :)
-Love Ethan & Lj
Post a Comment