She is such a diva!

I have heard that the term terrible twos should actually be the terrible threes, and if that's the case... then I'm in trouble! Peyton isn't even two yet and she is terrible. There are days that I cannot wait for Brandt to get home so that I can have some relief. Days that as soon as I put her to bed I just cry because I don't think I can mentally, emotionally, or physically handle it anymore. Days that she pushes every single button, and boy, is she good at it! Days that I feel I am constantly praying for patience. But then she turns around and is the sweetest, cutest, nicest girl ever and it melts my heart and I fall in love all over again. And that is when I know that this too shall pass. It is *hopefully* only a small moment in time and I can do hard things. And that everything is worth it. I will take a million bratty moments just to have the sweet ones too.
Yesterday when I put Peyton down for her nap,after an hour of listening to her play I decided that she wasn't going to sleep so I went to get her out(secretly, I kind of missed her too). *I can't wait to put her down, but the moment I do I miss her so much that I just want to run back into her room and cuddle her and play.* So I walk into her room and see a pile of ripped up paper all over the ground...books. She had ripped up some of our favorite books to read together and she has NEVER ripped books before. I was shocked and SO sad. I just cried. And she laughed...she laughed at me. She thought it was hilarious. When I tried to put her in time out she thought it was a game. She would sneak out and try to get as far as she could before I would see her and then she would run back and just giggle. Seriously? This is not going to work. But she is sooo dang cute it is impossible to stay mad at her. I tried explaining to her how much it hurt my feelings that she ruined her books and that we would have to throw them away...not so sure that even registered but at least I tried. At least my girls love each other. Probably the best feeling in the world is seeing your children play together. I love hearing them giggling and playing. They melt me!
On the way home from The Plaza(AMAZING!!! Next time we go I am definitely going to bring my camera- it is beautiful there) Paisley started crying and Peyton started making fun of her and mocking her. It was the funniest thing ever but I seriously have no idea where she learned that. In a really whiny cry voice she said, "Whaaa Whaaa, I want my maw-ee. Maww-eee, Mawww-eee." And then she would just giggle to herself like she was the coolest thing ever. She is seriously such a little stinker, I can't even handle it. Her new favorite phrase is, "Oh my gosh!" and she knows exactly when and how to say it.





2 comments:
She is just like her Momma!!!! Pay backs right?! Either way she's stinking cute! Both her and Paisley are seriously the cutest little girls ever!!! I love how different they look, and yet how they still look like sisters. Peyton's hair is beautiful, i bet you have alot of fun doing her hair everyday in cute little do's! I seriously could just borrow the two of them for a month or so to give you a break! yea? okay!!
hmmm, Peyton and George must be related or something because I swear this same thing happens to me every day! At least they are both super cute!
Post a Comment