Pages

Monday, May 30

So far...

The last couple weeks have been hectic to say the least. We are finally moved and almost unpacked. Brandty has officially vowed never to put together another piece of furniture again...too bad our dresser is coming tomorrow! Other than the occasional meltdowns (I do not handle change very well), we are loving it here! Our apartment is in a great location and there is so much to do and most importantly...so many good places to eat!!

If you have never tried Five Guys....get your lil tooshy on over there because, seriously, best burger EVER. And that says a lot coming from me because I am not a hamburger kind of girl.

Oh, and did I mention that they sell blue bell ice cream here in our local grocery stores? Um...hello, HEAVEN in a half gallon! Or pint, whatever you prefer. So far we have tried mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, and cookies n cream. Delish!

Once we get all our furniture and everything unpacked I will definitely be posting some pictures. Both girls adjusted really quickly and are loving it as well. We had to convert Peyton's crib into a toddler bed, because sadly, she can crawl out now. My baby is growing up!

Today we went to our first, and definitely not last, Royals Baseball Game. It was so much fun! I loved the entire atmosphere and I was surprised at how much the girls liked it as well. They were both clapping and having a blast.

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

FINALLY!!! too bad I already saw all of those pictures on facebook :( Good luck with the rest of unpacking and setting things up, can't wait to see everything!!! oh, and give those girls kisses from me! I just love them!! You look beautiful as usual in the baseball game pictures! Im so jealous!

Brit Bennion said...

Great pictures! Your family is beautiful. And I'll take my heaven in a half gallon please...

Chelsey Hymas said...

Yay I am so glad you guys are adjusting so well! As always, your girls are ADORABLE! I'm excited for you on this new adventure!

Kaylee said...

WOW I'm glad you guys are moved and getting settled. Moving is such a HUGE chore and I am like you-I don't handle change well so that adds a lot more emotional stress too. How fun that you went to a KC Royals game! I bet you are glad to be back where you (we're) used to. I love people from KS/KS area.