I remember when I was a little girl and my mom would ask me what I wanted to be and I would proudly reply, "I am going to be a mom with 100 kids." And I remember getting so excited thinking about getting to make all of their sack lunches for school...crazy right? Hahaha some days I can barely handle the two I already have. But, for the most part, we have some pretty amazing days. Both of my girls are at such fun stages right now.
Paisley is becoming more mobile and getting so much personality. She is always happy and smiling and loves to be held and cuddled. Peyton is learning so much. I swear she learns 10 or more words a day now and is constantly talking. I love teaching her new things and having her show Daddy when he gets home. We are always in awe of her. These girls are my absolute best friends!
The other morning Peyton had an accident in the tub. She was so embarrassed about it. So I got her out and started to clean out the tub. As I was putting it into the toilet, Peyton turns to me and says, "I'm sorry." Seriously the sweetest thing ever. She has such a tender heart and I love that about her.
We are moving in less than 60 days...and we still dont have a place to live. I put a deposit in for an apartment back in January so I could be on a waiting list but they haven't called me and when I try to call them they never call back. And on top of that their prices have gone up way past our comfort zone. So now we are in the process of searching for a new place. We found the cutest townhome- it's pretty much my dream home! And if our applications clear, it's ours!!!!!! This moving thing can be pretty stressful and complicated, but I am very excited!

3 comments:
Ahhhh!!!! I just loveeeeeee them!!!! They are seriously the cutest, prettiest, most beautiful little girls ever! It's a good thing you're not in Rexburg, I might steal them from you! :) Moving is so stressful, but SO worth it once it's over! and Just think, soon enough you will have your own cute little place to make "home"!
Such beautiful little girls! Paisley has changed so much. I love her sweet blue eyes! Good luck moving. Change is good...
Love you, Jen. You are an awesome mom, and I'm a very happy dad. =)
Post a Comment