Pages

Monday, January 3

Out with the old...In with the new



On December 29th(Brandt and I's anniversary) it snowed ALL day. It turned out being pretty awesome because Brandt was able to come home early from work and spend the rest of the afternoon with us. So we decided to build a snow woman...and we named her Rhonda.

Peyton in her Christmas jammies.

My new hair cut. Nothing drastic, but I really needed some reshaping and style since it had pretty much grown out. I am definitely growing my hair back out and NEVER cutting it again.


My cute little Paisley. She is still the best baby ever. She rarely cries and is so happy. I just love her and I cannot imagine our lives without her.


Peyton is obsessed with glasses and basically anything else she can put on her head. She loves hats, necklaces, crowns. She has so much personality and is so fun. She's my best bud!

Love her!

This face cracks me up! And I just love her big blue eyes. I never thought I would have a baby with such blue eyes!

Playing with her cousins

Brandt built Peyton this fort and she loves it. She could spend hours in there reading books, playing, and watching her "shows". She would probably sleep in there if we let her!

For New Years Eve both of Brandt's brothers came into town with their families. It was a lot of fun having everyone in town. Since Brandt was upstairs sleeping I got my midnight kiss from my sister in laws Ashley and Nicole.

I love my family and had such an amazing year. A lot happened in 2010. We found out we were pregnant with baby # 2, we both graduated from BYU-Idaho(technically I graduated in 2009, but I waited to walk with Brandt in April), we moved from Rexburg, ID to Farmington, NM, celebrated Peyton's 1st birthday, we went to my brother's baby boy's blessing, traveled to Mesa, AZ for Brandt's brother's wedding, traveled to Las Vegas, NV for his other brother's wedding, had little miss Paisley in September, celebrated 3 wonderful years of marriage on December 29th, Brandt ran his first half marathon, he took the DAT and applied for dental school, he traveled to 5 interviews in Vegas, Glendale AZ, Denver CO, Indianapolis, and Kansas City MO. It has been one busy busy year. I am definitely looking forward to all the changes and adventures 2011 will bring. I feel so blessed and I know this new year will be even more amazing.

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Happy 2011! Cant wait to watch the girls grow into even more beautiful little girls this year!

Unknown said...

Cute hair and cute babies - oh and a cute face! I miss my Netters!

bren said...

REALLY??? You don't like your hair short? I think your new cut is stunning! But you can pull off the long or short hair. It's been a while since I've checked blogs but it looks like you guys had a good new years! (even if Brandt was asleep... Rusty was too:)

Glynnwood said...

I love the pictures, Jen. But miss you more than ever. Congrats on the decission to come back to Kansas.