Who would have ever thought that I would end up in Kansas again....I sure as heck didn't! But I am not going to lie, I love being from Kansas and telling people that. Brandt always sings She's Country by Jason Aldean to me, and yes...I am a Kansas Princess. But today, we FINALLY were able to make a decision about where we will be spending the next 4 years of our life. We had been waiting on several other dental schools and praying a lot and we finally decided to go full force with UMKC. I am just so excited and scared at the same time! We will be moving to Overland Park over Memorial weekend..gosh it feels SO weird to say that! But I cannot wait to have my own place and to decorate and to just move on to the next stage of our lives. Brandt is pretty ecstatic about the bbq and going to KC Royal games. And who could resist this library...

Seriously...isnt that freaking cool?! I am SOO excited for all the new changes and getting to see old friends and family! It is going to be so nice. So here we come Kansas City!!
7 comments:
WoW! I wonder where Mom and I will be.
oh, man, I was hoping AZ would win in the end, but congrats you guys! Doesn't it feel amazing knowing where you are going to be and moving on in the schooling?! I wish that Kyle would be done in 4 yrs! I hope things are going well for you! have fun unpacking and getting settled! Enjoy Kansas:)
Congrats again guys! Brandt is going to do amazing at dental school and you are going to loveeee being close to your friends and family again! Here's to new beginnings....
but more importantly... we'll be just a short drive :D ahhahahaha! *well* fingers crossed-grady's application went in today! congrats to brandt! we're excited for you guys :D
Hee Hee! I am sooooo glad! I can't wait to come visit! All my good friends in one spot! Love You!
*PS I'm not sure there are enough exclamation points to express my excitement!
Yay! I love being from KS too! And Overland Park is such a nice area...that's where we're hoping to end up actually. You should totally hook up w/ my parents--my mom would love having some babies around! They live in Perry, which is in-between Topeka and Lawrence.
Congrats, that is awesome. And yeah, that library is sweet!!
Post a Comment