Pages

Saturday, November 20

Day Two & Three

Something I love about myself is how compassionate I am. Some people may think of this as a downfall, but I love that I give people the benefit of the doubt and I can *most* of the time see both sides. I try really hard not to judge people, and I think it's easier for me not to do because I have been through a lot and made a lot of mistakes, but I love people for who they are and what they do that makes them them.

Something I need to forgive myself for is nothing. I am really not that hard on myself. I can be about my looks and weight, but other than that I know that I am not perfect and I am going to make a million mistakes as a friend, a daughter, a sister, and especially a mother. I am still learning so much and I am glad for the things I have gone through because I have grown so much and learned A LOT along the way.

0 comments: