
Our pumpkin

Brandt and Peyton taking a nap together

Little Miss Paisley- starting to chunk out :)

Peyton's hand

Bright Eyes

Getting ready and so excited

Pais the pumpkin

The moby wrap that I made: if you don't have one, get one! These are amazing. I don't know what I did without one!

My girls all ready for bed

Peyton washing the paint off in the tub

Paisley with her pumpkin(thanks for the idea Kaylee!)

She got bored with the pumpkin, so decided to paint herself instead

Concentrating pretty hard

Peyton's masterpiece

Drying my hands off

Helping wash the pumpkin

So excited!

Talking on the phone...like always

Making a mess

Peyton at the children's learning museum fun place. She was climbing up and fell just as Brandt was taking the picture- priceless

Our pumpkin...can you tell who carved it?

Skittles face

My girls got curls

All ready for church

Reading- doesn't she sit weird? She always sits like that too.

Paisley sleeping away in her carseat after a doctors appointment
5 comments:
Very cute pictures! I just love the snuzzler in the carseat. We have one of those too.
Love these pictures!! You have such an adorable little family :)
The sweet peas are looking pretty sweet.
They are so adorable! So you might be coming to rexburg in January??? I would be SOOOO excited!
Post a Comment