Pages

Sunday, October 10

I absolutely love...

...Fall!! It is probably my favorite season. I love the changing colors and how beautiful it is outside. I love that you can wear cute fall clothes like jackets and scarfs and boots and all the fall colors. I love the cool weather and the way the air smells. And, my most favorite thing about Fall, the food! I love baking and warming up the whole house. I love making soups, stews, chili, and the best Fall food of all....ANYTHING pumpkin!! Pumpkin cookies, pie, muffins, cupcakes, ice cream...here I come!!

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Me too!!! So far this week I've made pumpkin choc chip cookies, pumpkin dump, pumpkin whoopie pies and pumpkin cheesecake! Good thing I stocked up on pumpkin! :)

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Congrats on two precious little girls...I know this is late, I just didn't get around to telling you earlier. Life with 2 is a trip:) I would totally LOVE it if you guys moved down here! It's so fun and SUNNY all the time! I'm sure you'll get an interview...it seems like this school loves mormons,and you don't have to have top notch grades, but I know Brandt probably does...anyway keep us posted! Good luck with 2:) I know you're doing great!!!