Pages

Monday, June 14

What A Weekend!

Our weekend started Wednesday afternoon when we traveled to Santa Fe, NM for Brandt to take the DAT. We were both so nervous and anxious, especially him! But he did so well and now he is finally done! His application is in and we just wait to hear from the schools he applied to for interviews and what not....what a relief! We can now finally relax and spend time together and I am so glad because I was beginning to feel like a single parent and it was burning me out!
After we got home Thursday evening we unpacked and then packed again to head out to Mesa, AZ for Brandt's brother's wedding. We were literally in a car all week it felt like...poor Peyton. She was not happy with us but she did so well. We brought our portable DVD player and Baby Signing Time saved us! It was such a fun weekend! We played in the pool pretty much the whole time and Peyton loved it! She thought it was so fun with everyone in playing with her and she was not scared of the water at all. In fact, she was trying to swim right out of our arms and even went completely under the water and it didn't even phase her. She cracks me up! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was amazing. They had a live country band and Peyton could not get enough. This little girl danced all night and as soon as we got her in the carseat she was out cold! It has been a very eventful busy week and it feels good to be home and back to a normal routine and schedule!

7 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

SOOOO glad the DAT is over, YAY!!! Now have some fun before baby #2 comes :) Peyton look like such a big girl! Everytime I see pictures of her it makes me sad to think she's not here playing with Logan. They would seriously have sooo much fun!!! You look Beautiful in your pictures as always! miss you!!

Kaylee said...

You look so chic in that pic of you dancing :)

bren said...

Do you have in extensions or has your hair just grown that much since... the last time I saw you?? It looks good! Good to hear what you've been up to. Good luck waiting to hear back from schools!

bren said...

Wow I just realized I said "good" 3 times in that small paragraph. haha sorry.

JoHanna Bennion said...

what a week!! And then some more time in the car to visit me... makes me feel bad!! But you looked stunning in those pics and I am sure it was a blast to be with the family and to finally be looking to where you guys will end up for the next few years of school! I am excited to find out!! Can wait to see you guys!

Glynnwood said...

Love the pictures, Jen. Can't wait to see you guys.

Brit Bennion said...

So beautiful! Both you and Peyton. Hope you're feeling good!!