When we got here, in the chaos of unpacking and what not, I lost my "throw up" pills! I couldn't find them anywhere. The first day without them sucked...hardcore. I was so sick. But everyday after that just kept getting better and better. I still get sick every now and then, especially in the mornings and late evenings. Yesterday I had to run out of Relief Society because of all the smells and Brandt's mom took me home. But I am so happy to not have to take the pills! I found them...but why take them when I have already gone a week without and I know that I can do it!
Oh, and I just wanted to throw this in there....I LOVE TJ MAXX!!! They have the cutest baby clothes!

4 comments:
TJ Maxx?!?! I'm going to have to look over there.
I loveeee Tj Maxx too! It's the greatest! Glad you are feeling better!
I so don't have a TJ Max here. If you see a baby church suit and a blessing gown for boys let me know!
I would pay good money to see the look on the RS teacher's face as my daughter runs out of her lesson holding her mouth shut! mmmugh! What a picture. LOL
P.S. I love you, Jen.
Post a Comment