Pages

Thursday, April 1

Peyton Stands!


About a week ago Peyton started trying to stand all by herself. I couldn't believe when I first saw it. At first she would only do it when she didn't even realize it and as soon as she noticed she would freak out and fall or grab on to the nearest object. But now...she stands ALL the time!! I love it! She is getting so good at it and she is so brave. I love this little girl. She is definitely a go getter and not afraid to do anything. I'm excited for her to start walking so that I don't have to carry her all the time and constantly worry about what she is going to find on the floor that my vacuum didn't pick up.

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I love it!! Probably the scariest stage yet, but so fun.

JoHanna Bennion said...

No the scariest stage is when they tackle going up and down the stairs! But she is doing so good. and sorry to inform you but she will still find and go for all the stuff on the floor or in reach! It is what babies are great at! I can't believe time has flown and that she is already 9 months old! she'll be turning one soon! yikes! So precious! your a wonderful mother Jeannette!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Yea, that's scary too but it's a good thing peyton isn't at that stage yet...

Chelsey Hymas said...

What a brave girl! She makes me laugh. I miss her. Lets have a play date before you leave.

Kaylee said...

Yay for Peyton! It's so nice when they start walking because then you don't have to lug them around everywhere! (Remy was 18 lbs at 8 months!!)