...75% GIRL!!!!! I was SO nervous for this ultrasound...sick to my stomach nervous. But now I am SO excited! It was so fun being able to actually see a baby. It still weirds me out that there is a baby in there. She is a little wiggle worm too. It was hard for the doctor to get any good pictures because she just moving all over the place. She had her hand in between her legs and up scratching her back-we got a picture of that one! I am just so excited to meet this new little one!

6 comments:
YAY! congrats! sounds more like my babies! very very active! good luck!
Congratulations!
We're so excited for you...
Another girl...
And graduation, too!
Love you guys!
Yay!! How exciting :) I find out in 2 weeks- i can't wait!
YAY!! I am so excited! Hopefully it will be confirmed 100% soon in your next ultrasound!
Hurray! How much fun will you have with 2 girls!!! Congratulations, and on graduation too. Awesome!
just add that 75% to the drano test and my confirmation of it being a girl and its 150%
Post a Comment