Pages

Tuesday, March 23

Keeping up with Peyton

Well we lost our camera in our mess of an apartment so pictures are just going to have to wait. I have been attempting to pack up our apartment but lil miss Peyton has other plans. She has definitely been keeping me busy, I can barely keep up with that girl!
Last night when I was changing her diaper guess what I found....an eyeball...AGAIN!!! Seriously...I do not even know how she found it. I threw the one she already ate away and put the one she hadn't eaten back in the quiet book but zipped up in a pocket. I was very surprised to see another little eyeball looking up at me...oh my!
And on Sunday we were running late for church so as I was rushing to eat breakfast, I put my unfinished bowl on the bookshelf thinking Peyton wouldn't be able to reach it...not even thinking about her getting into it at all. So after we are home and we are cooking lunch I notice that Peyton has crawled over to the bookshelf and hasn't moved for a couple minutes(rare) and is very quiet(very rare!) and of course I can only see her little legs because of a big massive box. So Brandt goes over to check on her and there she is with my bowl of cereal, milk spilled all down her church dress just munching on my Corn Pops. And as soon as she sees us coming to get her she starts shoving the Corn Pops as fast as she can into her mouth because she knows that she is in trouble!! She is definitely a little stinker!! But I love her!

3 comments:

bren said...

Those eyeball stories are too funny! haha Is she turning a year soon? I can't remember how old she is. How are you feeling these days? Well good luck with your move. I hope you like your new place. I am actually surprised how much I miss Rexburg, however, if I went back I probably would want to get out of there again. :) I guess it's the people that I miss.

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Hahah!!! She's soooooooo cute!! I love it! I made Ethan say, "Peyton's pretty" I'll have to record it so you can play it for her! :)

Brit Bennion said...

That's hilarious! You're in so much trouble...but I bet you have so much fun too. I can't believe how big she is getting! Good luck with the move.