Pages

Wednesday, January 6

2 Years!!

I know this may not seem like a lot of time but it already feels like so much has happened in this short amount of time! Two years equals 24 months in total; during those 24 months...

9-months I've been pregnant(wow almost half!!)
1-beautiful baby girl who makes life so much better
1-big move: Farmington, NM to Rexburg, ID to finish up school at BYU-I
1-graduation for me!
3-different homes/apartments we have lived in
712-days Brandt and I have been married!

I love being married. I truly have been blessed with such an amazing caring husband who supports me in EVERYTHING that I do and loves me unconditionally and a beautiful daughter who brightens my every day and keeps me going!



7 comments:

JoHanna Bennion said...

Congrats! Two years is a big deal! I hope you guys are very happy and that you always put one another first! Peyton has a good mommy and daddy and she is special. (she might get a little spoiled in the next few years) but she will still be special just for you both!

Love you LOTS!

Bethany Sines said...

oh i can recognize those train tracks in this picture any day. : ) did brendi take this? oh how i miss living over there. beautiful family pic!!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

congrats on two year guys!!! eternity to go... ;)

Sarah said...

How did you do your header?! Your pictures are SO cute and your little girl is Darling!! :)

Glynnwood said...

You forgot to mention the 403,792,241 phone calls. ;=)

Brit Bennion said...

Congratulations on the 2 year mark! That went by so fast! I hope you guys got to enjoy yourselves once you got back to Idaho. See you soon!

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

wow! gorgeous pictures. congratulations on your anniversary. you make such a cute little family.