I love my friends here in Rexburg, they are amazing! My friend Brendi just recently moved to California, so sad!! But before she left we had a girls night out and it was SO fun! We got a babysitter for Peyton, lil miss Emily, and Brandt hung out with our friend Grady and I went out on the town. We went to this cute little pizza place called Craigos and then afterwards we went to Down East Outfitters and tried on all of their clothes...and yes, I mean all of their clothes! I am pretty sure that the workers were getting annoyed with us, but who cares, it was fun!
Girl's nights are a MUST!!! I love the last picture... were you girls going for the seductive pose? Also, the girl in the blue shirt in the 1st picture, Im almost certain she was in my health science class, my 1st semester up here at BYUI! :)
That is one large group of girls to go out on the town! Looks like a blast. I hsvent had a girls night out in a while... I'm glad to see you are taking care of yourself
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
4 comments:
Girl's nights are a MUST!!! I love the last picture... were you girls going for the seductive pose? Also, the girl in the blue shirt in the 1st picture, Im almost certain she was in my health science class, my 1st semester up here at BYUI! :)
That is one large group of girls to go out on the town! Looks like a blast. I hsvent had a girls night out in a while... I'm glad to see you are taking care of yourself
So fun! I'm just mad that we didn't start that a little earlier before I left!
i think it's hilarious that this group is a bunch of moms. hahaha no one would ever know.
Post a Comment