Isn't it crazy how much they grow in such a short period of time? I hate it!! We should have taken pics while we were preg. together and then a pic of P & Lj together... dang it! NEXT TIME... :)
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
2 comments:
Isn't it crazy how much they grow in such a short period of time? I hate it!! We should have taken pics while we were preg. together and then a pic of P & Lj together... dang it! NEXT TIME... :)
I'm in Grandpa Hell right now. I can see her but I can't hold her.
Can't wait till Thanksgiving when I'll be in Grandpa heaven.
Post a Comment