





As you can tell by the last picture Peyton HATES being naked. It is about the only time that she will cry. She let Jeannette know who was boss when Jeannette found herself covered in brown goo. I felt bad for Jeannette but couldn't help but laugh. Anyways, things are going great! Jeannette is doing amazing with everything. I get so sad every time I have to leave my girls. They are all I can think about when I'm at school. That's a bad thing when it's finals. Oh well. Life is good.
6 comments:
I love love love these pictures! I think the second one where she is smiling is so cute! And look at all of that hair! I love it...and it's dark...and I get to SEE her tomorrow! You don't know how excited we are. I hope it's okay that 1) we stole mom for a night, and 2) that we're coming to invade you and your sweet little baby. See you soon!
Those are adorable pics of your daughter. Peyton is so blessed to have such wonderful parents. Again, congrats!
I LOVE the pictures! Tell Brandts sister she needs to come back for a visit in about 4-5 weeks so she can take some of my Payton!!
None of my daughters ever really liked having their pictures taken naked either. Good thing.
I love that she smiles when the rose is on her back! She knows the good stuff!
Love naked baby pictures! She is so cute!
Post a Comment