Pages

Tuesday, May 12

Couldn't Be Any Happier!


Life is wonderful! I have the most amazing husband. He truly is my best friend in the whole world and I am so thankful for him! For Mother's Day he took me out to one of my favorite places to eat and it was SOO good! Then we went to Target and I was going to get some new maternity shirts but instead we left the store with only outfits for Peyton...I figured I might as well get used to that because that's the way it's going to be for a long time! But I'm okay with that because I can't wait to see her in all of her cute little clothes! We spent the remainder of the day just hanging out and relaxing together with some movies that we had rented. On Sunday he cleaned the entire kitchen for me and cooked all of my meals. He set the table all cute with a candle and my favorite flower, a gerber daisy. It was so nice not having to do the dishes or anything. He just made me feel special all day!
Other than that we have been busy with school and work. I can't believe that we have almost finished a whole month and only have about 11 weeks left...it is crazy! I have to brag just a little about Brandt. On Friday he went to the testing center to take a BIO 460( the anatomy/physiology class they teach in med school) test and an Organic Chem test....2 incredibly difficult tests and he aced them!! He was there for about 6 hours. On his O-chem test he got a 98% and on his Bio test he got a 98%....and if you ask me he freaking rocks!!!! He is soo smart and I am so proud of him and how hard he works. So way to go Brandt!
Also, on Sunday we got new visiting teaching assignments and I can't believe how awesome mine turned out! Brandt and I went to a BBQ and I met this girl named Chelse and we both had a lot in common and just became really good friends and she is my VT partner now! So I was way pumped about that. And I am teaching 2 amazing girls and I got amazing visiting teachers for myself. Brandt was really happy because he has been praying that I would make some good friends here and he felt like his prayers were being answered- so I thought that was pretty cool!
And, last night Brandt let me buy Peyton a swing!!! I am SO excited for it to get here. It is so cute and I absolutely love it! I can't wait to take pictures of her swinging in it!



3 comments:

Chelsey Hymas said...

I haven't had much luck with maternity clothes from anywhere but motherhood. They have the best clothes, and you can get some really cute stuff on clearence for so cheap! Good job Brandt!! Peyton is going to be one smart kiddo! Its fun to be able to be spoiled on mothers day! I know I loved it!

Unknown said...

You're getting so close! Try hard to be grateful for these last few weeks. Spend as much time with Brandt! Enjoy showers, bathroom breaks, and movies. They won't be the same for awhile after Peyton is born - at least if she's anything like our little one.

I'm thinking of you often. Let me know if you have any questions.

Loves!

Glynnwood said...

Love you, Jen.

Daddy