I feel kind of stupid now but the earlier post was a joke on my Mom...sorry guys for making any of you worry! I really didn't realize how many people would read it and believe it! I'm not going to lie...it was kinda fun! I got my parents pretty dang good! What really happened was I scratched my head and it must have been right on a vein or something because that sucker would not stop bleeding. It was running down my face before I could even make it to the bathroom to clean it up. So Brandt and I decided to take a picture make up a story and trick my mom. I guess that was my day late April Fools!!!

1 comments:
yeah, it did sound a bit too goofy! In the picture you are just too happy to have had a crash. But it is a very good April fools Joke. I like the picture. lol... was mom and dad freaked?
Post a Comment