Pages

Thursday, April 2

Car Accident


So I was just making a quick run to the grocery store for some milk and BOOM! A car came out of no where- they were speeding and ran a stop sign and hit the back passenger side of the car. Luckily there isn't too much damage and I wasn't hurt very bad. I hit my head against the window but that was pretty much it. So that was my excitement for the night!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, honey. I'm glad you're alright. I have been thinking of you all evening. Love you!

Tim, Anna, and Abram Denney said...

It's still scary even if you didn't get hurt badly. I'm glad you are okay. Those crazy Rexburg drivers!!!! : )

deargoodness said...

seriously, Rexburg drivers are lethal! I'm glad you're okay, and that you got a sweet picture of your battle scar.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Holy Cow, I didn't even know till just now! It looks kind of painful, yuk. I hope you are feeling pretty good today! How scary. Thank goodness your door wasn't hit!

P.S. Thanks for watching Spence!!!!

Chelsey Hymas said...

So sorry Jen!! I'm glad you weren't hurt badly! Did you go to make sure Peyton is doing ok? Even in a small accident a seatbelt that locks can cause problems. Can't be too careful!

JoHanna Bennion said...

oh dear hun...you look like you are some what happy in this picture. I slight smile rests on your face. I hope you and Peyton are alright!