This is Brandt...Most of you know that I really wanted a boy. Well, I couldn't be happier that we're having a girl. I seriously can't wait!! She's my little Sweet "P"!
Yeah...we knew you would be happy with a girl! Now, we can give you tons of girl clothes! I know you will like them! Your little girl will be so darling! I just know it!
Adam ALWAYS sings that song! It's so exciting that you are having a little cutie pie. And I know he'll be a little daddy's girl...we all know that Jeannette is!
stay at home mommy who loves spending each and every second with her two beautiful girls Peyton and Paisley. Loves reading, new clothes, shoes, makeup, hair, cooking and of course eating, running, dance parties, pillow fights, building forts, crafting, and just plain being a girl.
The Hubby...
dental student at UMKC as well as the best daddy in the world. Loves cooking, sports, music, singing at the top of his lungs in the shower...especially country music with his lil twang {kill me now}, sports, running, working out, and did I mention sports?
4 comments:
Yeah...we knew you would be happy with a girl! Now, we can give you tons of girl clothes! I know you will like them! Your little girl will be so darling! I just know it!
Oh, Sweet P. Won't you dance with me. Come on, come on, come on and dance with me.
Love you Sweet P!!
Adam ALWAYS sings that song! It's so exciting that you are having a little cutie pie. And I know he'll be a little daddy's girl...we all know that Jeannette is!
Post a Comment