Pages

Friday, February 13

Lately

Lately I have just felt like my emotions/hormones are completely out of whack...and I hate it. I was never this emotional before until now and it sucks....I just feel bad for Brandt because he has to put up with my mood swings. One moment I love him and the next I just want to be mean.

Anyways, so Brandt and I had the opportunity to attend his Grandpa's funeral. It was amazing! I had such a good time and it was just so nice being able to spend time with his family. Neither of us wanted to leave. The weather was absolutely perfect too! It was like spring- no snow and so much sunshine! I was in heaven! We got to see some of our old friends too. I made a very close friend at my old job and we were able to hang out and then we saw Brandt's bestfriend and his wife and their beautiful little girl! She is so dang cute- she was 2 months old when we left and now she seems so big!

Yesterday my little sister Emily came over to cook me lunch...my slave! Haha jk! I bought all the ingredients and we made chicken cordon bleu with gravy and some green beans. And then for dessert we had angel food cake with strawberries and homemade whipcream- delicious! It was so fun and sooo good!! We had a blast together! I love my lil sis!

And the most exciting news of all..... only 6 more days til I find out what baby is!!! I can't wait. We have been debating on whether or not we want to find out but I think that I want to because I want to feel prepared for this baby since our budget is tight right now. We have been buying things along the way and I would like to buy some baby clothes so that after the baby comes I am not overwhelmed with a ton of things that I need to buy. I just have this feeling that I am having a girl... I dont really know why but I just feel it. Brandt is pretty disappointed because he REALLY wants a boy but I guess we will just find out this coming Thursday! YAY! And my baby is SOO stinking active! I love it! Brandt put his hand on my stomach and not even kidding he felt the baby kick 10 times in a row. Its so fun and I love that he can experience it with me!



1 comments:

Sarah said...

yay!! you have to let me know what you are having!! I am so excited for you!!