Pages

Tuesday, January 13

Boredom....

So Brandt and I have been home from Christmas vacation for almost two weeks now...and I still haven't found a job. I have never had such a hard time finding a job before. I have applied everywhere! I applied at the craft store, at a wedding gown place, every movie theater, every restaurant, every fast food place, wal-mart, k-mart, every grocery store, the library... EVERYWHERE! And no one is hiring. Even the nursing home had all of its shifts fully staffed... and that never happens! I am so bored and I have nothing to do all day. I was so bored I even cleaned the fridge and freezer out. Yesterday I did find one place that was hiring and I would love to work there so hopefully they call me back because I really want the job!! So pray for me!!!!! Because this boredom is killing me!



5 comments:

Glynnwood said...

Good luck, baby.

Daddy

Chelsey Hymas said...

Ive been keeping my eye open at work for a job....but there hasn't been much (unless you are interested in driving the little cart outside to bring people from their cars to the front door and back....yeah not so much fun)....so who is hiring that you would like to work for? Good luck!

deargoodness said...

Yeah, finding a job in Rexburg can be tough unless you want to work at Western Wats. BEWARE!! Emily and I worked there together for a couple semesters and it was terrible-but at least we had each other. Good luck! How are you feeling lately, you preggo woman?

JoHanna Bennion said...

wow, netty! I am so worried for you. I know what it is like to try to get a job and no one is hiring. When I was big and prego with Anna, no one would hire me becuase I was prego, They didn't want to loose me that quickly. At least you aren't huge and prego yet. Just small and prego. I hope all goes well with coldstone. If not, maybe there is a reason. The funny thing is, i applied at the coldstone here in Pueblo while I was prego with Anna... funny! Good luck babe, lemme know how everything goes.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

WOW! I hope you do get the job. Many others are in your same spot, being home all day bored...Well, I don't know how bored they are, but sometimes I get bored, so we should get together sometime.