Pages
Wednesday, December 10
2 down....3 more to go!
Posted by
Jeannette & Brandt
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!! AND 3 MORE FINALS TO TAKE!!! So far I have taken 2 finals and got 100% on both of them...so hopefully my luck will continue! I take one more final tomorrow in class and then my last 2 are on Friday. And then its home to Kansas! Today for my exercise class our final was running 1.5 miles and we had to do it in a certain time to get an A. Well I was REALLY worried about this because obviously I haven't been feeling the best and I was scared that I wouldn't make it or that I would get sick in front of everyone...but I did it and I made time! So that was pretty exciting. I will NEVER run that hard again though because my body was not very happy with me afterwards. But after I started feeling better Brandt and I decided to reward me for doing so well and we went to Big Judd's! It was amazing! I ate a huge hickory hamburger, homemade french fries, and a rocky road milkshake! Life is amazing and I can't wait to be home this weekend!!! Oh and by the way...I cut my hair! I had been trying to grow it out so that I could spiral it and make it all pretty but I decided that was the dumbest idea ever because I never even had time to do my hair now! So I was sick of always looking like a rag doll and cut it pretty short. I promise...I didn't do the whole "mom" hair cut. The longest layer goes a little past my chin and then its stacked in the back and I have lots of layers. So its really easy for me to style and still really cute and fun! I will definitely put a picture up later when I have time. And...the most exciting news...I am starting to get a little teeny tiny baby bump! Its weird though because its almost like you can actually see my uterus sticking out of me...weird huh?! But anyways, I better start studying for my next final! Wish me luck!

3 comments:
wow you sure get good grades!!! Good luck with the other ones. You have a lot of tests this semester. I can't wait to see your haircut. It sounds like the one i want, but i'm too scared to cut it.
Woohoo on your finals! You definitely need to post a picture of your haircut asap because I'm thinking of cutting my hair again and I need some cute ideas.
If my kids inherited my brains,
Is that why I'm loosing my mind!?
You rock, girl,
Daddy
Post a Comment