Pages

Monday, November 3

So happy!

I love being pregnant! I dont feel any different...sometimes I get a little nauseated and REALLY tired but other than that I just love it! Just the thought that I have a precious little baby growing inside of me..its so exciting! I cant ever remember being so happy...I love it! Brandt is so good to me. Every morning he makes sure that I take my vitamins...I forget sometimes and he's always getting me water. Last night I was really cold and he got out of bed even though I didnt even ask him to do this and went and got me another blanket. He is so sweet! He kisses my baby belly goodnight and good morning...its so sweet! So today I went to my WIC appointment and I havent gained any weight. They told me that I was underweight for being 6 weeks along and I should have gained at least 3 lbs by now but she also said it wasnt that big of a deal. I eat all the time though, I always feel hungry! But I just feel so lucky and so blessed! I cant wait till I get bigger and I can actually feel the baby moving and be able to press down on my tummy and actually feel it!!!! YAY!!!!!!

5 weeks pregnant!



3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

ahhhh, youe gonna be a mommy with a cute baby!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, Netters! So much fun...just a pointer. If you're already feeling queasy, you might want to take your pre-natal vitamins at night. They're pretty legendary for making upset stomachs worse. I wouldn't worry about your weight. I still haven't gained anything and I'm six months along. You look so cute

deargoodness said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Don't worry about gaining weight-you'll gain plenty of that later. Lots of prego women lose weight at first because they feel so sick they can't eat. So exciting for you! Yay!