So this past weekend Brandt felt inspired to write a letter to all of the dental schools in the US...and I am SO glad that he did! This morning at 8:23 the dean of admissions from the dental school in Indiana called Brandt's phone and left him a message. He basically said that Brandt was exactly the kind of student that they were looking for and he really wanted Brandt to come there. And he said that he couldnt wait to hear from him. So after his classes Brandt called him back and the guy had been waiting for him and was so excited that Brandt had called back. He was super impressed that Brandt had served a mission and could speak Thai. He loved that Brandt played the drums and guitar(eye hand coordination), and that Brandt has so much experience. He said that the admissions committee would just eat him up. He told Brandt that he is exactly what he wants and he really wants Brandt to come to his school. He told us that if he ever comes up to Indiana to come up to the campus and that his office is open to Brandt at anytime and that he would show him around the campus and introduce him to everyone. They are going to be keeping in touch until Brandt applies. But I thought that was SUPER exciting and a really good start! He has recieved several emails since and its giving us a good idea of who he needs to apply to.
Anyways life has been good! This is the last week of midterms and I cant wait! I have 3 more tests this week and then I'm done!!! YAY! It has been really good here. It has pretty much snowed every day since Thursday, but at least its not sticking. This morning at the school the parking lot was basically an ice rink. After this week I am going to be taking the nursing entrance exam so I will need all of the prayers that I can get! I just want to thank all of you for being so supportive!

2 comments:
CONGRATS, CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!
We are soooo very excited for you guys! Ethan is blowing you kisses right now :-P
Yeah for you! We're excited, but we'd rather have you in KC or Denver. On the other hand, we've never been to Indiana, so...
Post a Comment